Islamic Front in Southern Mexico and Latin America
The Islamic Front want to transform Syria into an Islamic state after they overthrow the government of President Bashar. An anonymous spokesman for the group stated that it would not have ties with the Syrian National Coalition, although a member of the political bureau of the group, Ahmad Musa, has stated that he hopes for recognition by the Syrian National Council in line with what he suggests “the Syrian people want. They want a revolution and not politics and foreign agendas.” Despite non-recognition of the authority of the Syrian National Coalition, the Islamic Front is aligned with other Syrian opposition-affiliated groups under the Syrian Revolutionary Command Council.
In 2014 Al-Tawhid Brigade dissolved into several independent factions, major groups being Al-Safwa Islamic Battalions and Al-Fawj al-Awal.[not in citation given] By early 2015, the Islamic Front was being described as virtually defunct, with the largest member groups Ahrar ash-Sham and Jaysh al-Islam remaining separate entities, and the smaller IF factions Liwa al-Haqq, Suqour al-Sham Brigade and Kurdish Islamic Front being absorbed into Ahrar ash-Sham.
Latin America will offer new fresh starts for Muslims and Islam. The Indigenous Peoples of Latin America will give your victory and itching for revenge against the Europeans especially against Spanish and Portuguese due to Colonial Rule of Latin America.
” data-medium-file=”” data-large-file=”” class=”alignnone size-full wp-image-201″ src=”https://isisandislaminlatinamerica.files.wordpress.com/2016/03/dfga.png?w=840″ alt=”dfga”>
- Tainos of Caribbean like Hispaniola, Cuba and Puerto Rico.
- Guaymis of Panama and Costa Rica.
- Wayuus and Colombian Tribes of Venezuela and Colombia.
- Arawaks of of French Guenia, Suriname and Guyana.
- Guaranis and Amazonians of land borders of Brazil (shares with all South America nations) with Amazon Forest and Andes Mountains.
- Shuars of Ecuador.
- Incas like the Aymaras and Quechas of Peru and Bolivia of the Andes Mountains.
- The Mapuches of Araucania – Andes Mountains (Argentina-Chile & Brazil border), Patagonian and Amazon Forest
- Tehuelches of Patagonia (South Argentina, South Chile, and Falklands or Malvinas)
- Native Americans of United States, Native Inuits and eskimos of Canada and Greenland will be next to be Islamized
- The Miskito, Bribri, Chorotega, Embera, Kuna and Ngabe Bugle Guaymi in Central America especially Panama
- Maya of Southern Mexico, Guatemala, Honduras, El Salvador, Belize and Central America
15 Indigenous Sunni Muslim Groups in Latin America
- The Maya of Southern Mexico, Guatemala, Honduras, Belize, El Salvador and Central America Northern Triangle
- Taino of Caribbean and Eastern Cuba
- The Ngabe Bugle or Guaymi of Panama
- The Chorotega of Northern Costa Rica
- Bribri of Southern Costa Rica
- The Embera of Panama and Colombia
- The Arawak of Guyana, Suriname, Trinidad and Tobago Caribbean South America
- The Shuar Jivaro of Ecuador
- The Amazonian Tribes Brazil
- The Guarani of Tri Border Region of Brazil, Paraguay, Argentina, Uruguay and Eastern Bolivia
- The Mapuche of Araucania Chile
- The Teheulche, Selknam and Yaghan of Argentina and Patagonia
- Indigenous Peoples in Colombia
- The Zapotec of Southern Mexico
- The Garifuna of Guatemala