ISIS (ISIL/IS) Islamic State – Al Qaeda and Islam and Indigenous Muslims in South America
The Indigenous Peoples of South America who will embrace Islam within 50 years:
1) Wayuus of Guajira Peninsula in Venezuela and Colombia.
2) Arawaks of of French Guenia, Suriname and Guyana.
3) Tupis and Amazonians of land borders of Brazil (shares with all South America nations) with Amazon Forest and Andes Mountains.
4) Shuars Jivaros of Ecuador.
5) Incas like the Aymaras and Quechuas of Peru and Bolivia of the Andes Mountains.
6) The Mapuches of Araucania – Andes Mountains (Argentina-Chile & Brazil border), Patagonian and Amazon Forest
7) Tehuelches of Patagonia (South Argentina, South Chile, and Falklands or Malvinas)
8) Guaranis of Tri Border Region of Brazil, Argentina, Paraguay and Uruguay
9) Colombian Tribes of Colombia